Here is an easy way to reduce the corrupting influence of powerful special interests on a National and Statewide scale: Don’t allow candidates running for public office to accept help for their election campaigns from sources that are based outside of their voting districts. This could even help keep party bosses in check.
- Campaign Finance Reform
- Is A Better Bubble Inflating the Stock Market?
- Unions Hate Secret Ballot
- Democrats Eager To Rekindle Republican Revolution
- Short-term Stimulus with Long-term Benefits
- Ticking Inflation Bomb
- Bailout Companies That Keep Workers
- International Bailout Competition Begins
- Are Industry Bailouts Legal?
- Free Markets Need Rules?